These have to be some of the best pants I have ever had. Tons of pockets but my favorite is the front right pocket for your knife and front left pocket for your cell phone. Do yourself a favor and check these out! You won’t be disappointed!
One of my first products from Atlas 46 was the Journeyman chest rig. This is a high quality rig for anyone thats on the go. I like the pants more in my workflow but I can see how the chest rig can be very beneficial if you are someone what is building decks, roofing, windows, construction in general.
Now it’s probably no secret that I love cool tools, and the CNC has my name all over it! I am a software developer by day and a designer by night so the CNC was a perfect fit for me. In fact I have 2, the Axiom AR8 and the Iconic X. Both are great machines but the Axiom is much larger!
I encourage you to check out the Axiom advantage page and learn more about what makes this CNC amazing! In my experience, this machine has done everything that I have asked of it. From cutting brass fidget spinners to cutting a 30hr 3D sign of my logo! Even better, anytime I have had questions, I can always reach out and get in touch with someone that can help!
- Festool CT 26 HEPA Dust Extractor
- Oneida 2HP VL-Series Dust Collector
- Aluminum Blast gates
- 4in Flexible Hose
- 2.5in Flexible Hose
- Festool 5″ Random Orbit Sander ETS EC125/3
- Fastcap Glu-bot
- Fastcap Lefty/Righty Tape measure
- Festool Kapex KS 120 Sliding Compound Miter Saw
- Grizzly 1023 3hp table saw
- Micro Jig GRR-Rip Block
- Micro Jig GRR-Ripper Deluxe Supreme System
Equipment For Filming
- Nikon D5300
- Saramonic Wireless Lav Mic
- Rode Shotgun Mic
- Quick connectors
- Graphic – Used for vector design
- V-Carve – CNC Design and CAM
- iMovie – Editing my videos