Atlanta Show 2017
Yes! We got a booth and we would love for you to help us work the booth! Sign up here!
- Help promote the Facebook group Southern Woodworkers and of course, yourself!
- Bring some of your own creations to display in the booth
- Sticker swap
- Talk shop with folks walking by
- Be awesome!
- Oh, and the first 20 people to sign-up will NOT need to purchase tickets!
Thank you to all that have donated! We are looking for a few more folks to help Jeremy to reach our goal of purchasing 500 4in x 4in stickers for the show and a 3ft sticker from StickerMule. Every $1 helps, thank you! You can donate here!
Russ Meadows‘ wife will be taking orders through March 15th for t-shirts in the show! She is asking $20 per shirt plus shipping however, Russ will bring shirts to the show for no additional shipping cost! These shirts are heat pressed, not embroidered. These are Gildan Tee’s in a Dark Heather color! Sign-up form!
Current Concepts on booth layout
How can you help?
- Bookcase / Display – Chris Philhower
- Teardrop and Spinning Sticker Carousel – Zach Manring
- Tables / Chairs – Supplied
- Do you have more thoughts of what we could add?
- Centipede Sawhorse
- We will also raffle off the spinning sticker carousel